Paleo Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, quartered
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from civilizedcavemancooking.com
Cut spaghetti squash in half and scrape all the seeds out, place face down in a baking dish with some coconut oil and cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for about 10 minutes or you can pierce the outside with a fork.
Set aside and let cool, then shred with a fork to make spaghetti.
Place your shrimp in the bottom of a pyrex baking dish.
Sprinkle your onion, garlic, ghee and parsley over the top of your shrimp
Season with salt and pepper and then pour your white wine over everything
Set your broiler on high in the oven and place your baking dish 6 inches below
Broil for 5 minutes then take out, flip shrimp and broil for another 5 minutes
Remove from oven, plate some spaghetti squash and use your shrimp scampi as a sauce.
Sprinkle with some fresh squeezed lemon juice
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork - Instant Pot 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Soup Creamy Cauliflower & Ham-Low... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled King Crab Legs 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato, Cabbage & Chorizo Soup 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Creole Shrimp with Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Scape Pesto 4.5/5 (8 Votes)