Beef, Mushroom and Onion Tart
- 12 oz lean ground beef
- 1 8 oz pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- fresh oregano
Heat oven to 425. In a 12" skillet cook beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat about 8 minutes or til beef is browned and onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Drain off fat. Stir in salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, grease large baking sheet or line with parchment. Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet. Roll or pat dough to a 15x12 rectangle. Top dough with beef mixture, keeping filling within 1-1/2" of all edges. Fold edges over the filling, pleating as needed.
Bake tart 15 minutes or til crust is golden. Top with blue cheese, oregano and pizza seasoning.
You'll also love
- PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Tomato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Pot Stickers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Stuffed Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep Fried Eggs and Bacon (new... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Sweet Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bistro Beef Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- roast pork with balsamic figs &... 0/5 (0 Votes)