Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Salad
Vibrantly colored broccoli and pasta salad topped with shredded mild cheddar cheese. Perfect for a side dish or healthy snack!
- 1 box tri-colored (veggie) rotini pasta
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 medium red onion, diced fine
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from rantsfrommycrazykitchen.com
Cook pasta according to package directions, with a few drops of olive oil and dashes of salt in the water to keep the pasta from sticking.
Drain and rinse under cold water until cool and set aside in a large bowl.
Wash the broccoli well and chop into small florets. Chop the onion fine, and mix the broccoli and onions with the pasta. Add the cheddar cheese to the pasta mixture, mix well.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, and apple cider vinegar well. Pour the mixture over the top of the pasta, broccoli and onions, and stir to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Orange Cheesecake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Summer Watermelon Salad with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Orange-Tangerine Smoothie 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Fuss Free Ravioli and Cheese Bake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Rosemary Shrimp with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)