peppercorn ranch twice baked potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 9 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar, divided
- 2 oz. fat-free cream
- cheese, softened '
- Additional chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- fresh chives (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400T. Prick potatoes with a fork and
place on a baking sheet. Bake 1 hour or until tender.
Remove from oven and let cool enough to handle.
2. Place potatoes on a cutting board. Cut a strip 1-inch
wide off the top of each. Carefully scoop out the pulp,
leaving a Vi-inch shell. Place pulp in a large mixing
bowl; set shells aside.
3. Add dressing, all but 1 tablespoon of the Cheddar,
plus cream cheese and chives to pulp in bowl. Using
an electric hand-mixer, beat on low speed just until
smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fill potato shells with potato mixture; sprinkle with
remaining 1 tablespoon Cheddar. Place on baking
sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops begin to
brown and potatoes are heated through. Sprinkle with additional chives (if desired), and serve. Serves 4