Shrimp Fajita Fettuccine
Quick, easy and delicious, this shrimp fajita fettucine combines sautéed shrimp, onions, peppers and a perfect balance of seasonings with cooked fettuccine noodles. Serve with some extra cheese on the side.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 12 ounces cooked fettucine
- 1 cup pepper jack, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the shrimp until pink, then remove from pan.
Next add onions, peppers, cumin, chili powder, cooking until peppers and onions start to soften slightly.
Add the cooked fettuccine and pepper jack cheese stirring until evenly combined and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Cucumber and Onion Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Peach Rosé Sangria 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Skinny Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp Zoodles w/Fresh Pesto 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Linguine 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Seafood Linguine 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Orange Glaze 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Mousse 4.3/5 (9 Votes)