Basil Lime Chicken
- 4 Limes (juice and zest) Divided
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I do not use this much...I eyeball it)
- 3 T Dijon Mustard
- 3 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T Soy Sauce
- 6 Green Onions Chopped Divided
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced Divided
- 1/4 cup Chopped Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 lbs Chicken Breasts
- 1 jalapeno
Adapted from goodenessgracious.com
Combine the zest and juice of 2 limes, Olive Oil, Mustard, Worcestershire, Soy, 3 onions, 2 garlic cloves salt and pepper and mix well.
Cut chicken into even cutlets and place in a gallon sized baggie.
Pour marinade over the chicken and marinate for 2+ hours (I marinate overnight)
Preheat grill or grill pan
Place chicken on grill and grill for 7 minutes.
Then flip and cook until internal temp reaches 170.
Remove from grill and let meat rest.
Meanwhile combine juice and zest of 2 lime with extra virgin olive oil, 3 chopped onions, 2 minced garlic cloves, jalepeno, basil.
Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces and pour sauce over top.
You'll also love
- Asian Short Ribs Pressure Cooker... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Chowder with Biscuit... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Moroccan Chickpea & Couscous Salad 4/5 (55 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Peach-Glazed Grilled Chicken 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Filipino Style Crispy Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Thighs with Rhubarb... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)