Strawberry Banana Santa Hats
These Santa Hats are completely irresistible, yummy & super easy to cook, even your little ones can assemble these cute Strawberry Banana Santa Hats.......!!!
- 8-10 strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Wash the strawberries, pat them completely dry.
2. Slice each strawberry into 2 pieces, the one with leaf to be cut & used
as bottom, other as cap.
3. Now slice the banana into 2 inch long pieces.
4. Take butter, icing sugar & vanilla essence in a bowl & mix well.
5. Now take one flat piece of strawberry, put a banana slice on it, use
black pepper to make eyes, a little piece of strawberry for smile.
6. Put the cap shape piece of strawberry on it.
7. Add a small ball of butter & icing sugar on it. Repeat the same with
8. Santa Hats are ready for Christmas party.
You'll also love
- Easy Beef Taco Filling 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Roasted Carrots with Cumin &... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry-Lemon Sorbet 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Best Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Split Trifle 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry & Limoncello Sangria 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Strawberry Overnight Oats 4.5/5 (8 Votes)