Pineapple Upside Down Cheese Cake
- Make before you make the cake, let cool for two hours make the cake portion and place on top the cheesecake.
- Cheesecake recipe adapted from Junior's
- 1 1 /2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 T sugar
- 6 T melted butter
- Four 8-ounce packages PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Topping of Cake (which is placed on the bottom of pan before cake mix.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- sliced pineapples (8 canned slices)
- 15-20 maraschino cherries
- 1 and 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
Adapted from hugsandcookiesxoxo.com
Make before you make the cake, let cool for two hours make the cake portion and place on top the cheesecake.
Cheesecake recipe adapted from Junior's
1 1 /2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 T sugar
6 T melted butter
Four 8-ounce packages PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, at room temperature
1⅔ cups sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 extra-large eggs
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350°F
Prepare topping first:
Place ¼ cup of melted butter into a 9-inch cake pan
Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
Lay pineapple slices on top and add cherries in the spaces!
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter.
Whisk in the sugars.
Whisk in the egg, milk, pineapple juice, and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and whisk to remove lumps.
Pour batter into the pan on top of the pineapples.
Bake for at 20 minutes and then loosely tent with foil to prevent browning.
Bake an additional 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 10 minutes and invert onto large plate.
Let cool completely and use a HUGE spatula to transfer this on top of your cheesecake.
Chill until cold!
Combine all ingredients and press into a 9 inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Let cool.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (737 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)