Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Oh my, these appetizers are great! Sweet chunks of pineapple are wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with a little brown sugar and baked to a crisp creating a sweet and savory experience you'll never forget!
- 12 strips thick-cut bacon (16 to 18 slices per pound)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Position an oven rack as low as possible. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cut bacon strips horizontally in half. Wrap a half-strip around a pineapple chunk; secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining strips and pineapple chunks. Arrange pieces in a baking dish or half-sheet pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake on bottom oven rack until bacon is crispy, about 20 to 35 minutes. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Honeysuckle-Watermelon Cocktails 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, &... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Apple Toffee Dip 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Grandma's German Potato Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon-Roasted Chicken thighs 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Upside-down Cinnamon Apple Coffee... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)