Roasted Potatoes with Garlic Butter
These delicious roasted potatoes are packed with garlic butter flavor.
- 8 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- minced fresh thyme, optional
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cut Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes into 1/8-in. slices; toss with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Divide between two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Roast at 425° for 17-20 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic and thyme; cook and stir for 1 minute. Transfer roasted potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with butter mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheeses and, if desired, additional thyme; toss to combine. Yield: 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Champagne-Poached Salmon with... 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Kebabs 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Broccolie Cauliflower Casserole 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Baked Potato Slices 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken 4.6/5 (41 Votes)