Pressure Cooker Green Beans
If you are new to using a pressure cooker, green beans are a great food to start with. These green beans are full of flavor thanks to the bacon - you will never eat canned green beans again.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, end removed, snapped in half and washed
- 3 to 4 slices bacon cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cook bacon in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Towards the end of cooking the bacon, add the onions and sauté for another minute or so.
Add green beans and toss with the bacon so that the beans are lightly coated with some of the bacon grease. Add water.
Cook beans for 5 minutes under pressure according to your pressure cooker directions. Season to taste.
You'll also love
- SLOW-COOKED FAMILY-FAVORITE BEEF... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Cha-Cha 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fantasy Pavlova 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Shrimp-stuffed Eggplants 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Sausage, Cabbage & Root Vegetable... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Chopped Corn & Black Bean Mason... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Biko - Filipino Sweet Sticky Rice 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Green Beans Caesar 4.2/5 (16 Votes)