Green Beans Caesar
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 2 tlsp. olive oil
- 1 tblsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tblsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tblsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from lanascooking.com
Wash the beans and remove the stem ends. Cook in a saucepan or skillet with enough water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain well.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In an ovenproof baking dish, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano. Stir with a fork or whisk until well combined. Add the drained green beans and toss to coat.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and bread crumbs, mixing well. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture and Parmesan cheese over the green beans.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Peach Pineapple Crumble 3.9/5 (85 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Dumplings 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Garlicky Green Beans with Mushrooms 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe