Rate this recipe
- 6 ounces ground beef
- 1 hamburger bun, toasted
- 1/4 recipe Olive Topping, recipe follows
- Olive Topping:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 3 ounces olive juice, from jar
- Mix the cream cheese with the olives and olive juice.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the burger to desired doneness, 10 to 15 minutes for medium to well-done.
Place the burger on the bun and top with olive topping.
You'll also love
Jamie Oliver's Peach & Prosciutto Salad with Mozzarella
Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli By Todd Wilbur