Skinny Beef and Broccoli
- 1 lb. wide rice noodles or udon noodles
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- Lime wedges, for serving
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha, honey, and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Whisk in cornstarch and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon sesame oil. Add steak and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli and mushrooms and 2 tablespoons water and stir, cooking until tender, about 6 minutes more. Reduce heat to low and add cooked noodles and reserved sauce to skillet. Toss until fully coated and warmed through. Serve with lime wedges.