Irish Beef Stew
This hearty Irish Beef Stew recipe is perfect to feed any large crowd of hungry loved ones. Guinness stout and hanger steak come together with rosemary, tomato sauce, and onions to make this rich and delicious stew that is sure to warm you up in those cold winter months.
- 1 1/2-pounds hanger steak, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Guinness stout
- 1 1/4 cups tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup frozen peas
- crusty bread
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
In a large stock pot with a lid, brown meat and onion in oil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes.
Add Guinness, tomato sauce, and rosemary; bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until meat is tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour, stir in peas; season. Serve with bread.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Oat Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Broccoli & Sausage Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- PORK CHOPS CORDON BLEU 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Buttery Beer Bread Stuffing with... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Lemon-Chicken Piccata 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Chicken & Rice Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Stay-Bed-Beef Stew 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Buffalo Beef 4.3/5 (12 Votes)