Slow Cooker Cube Steak & Gravy
Cube steak with gravy for dinner tonight? Put all of the ingredients into your slow cooker before you leave in the morning, and come home to dinner almost ready. Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 6 cube steaks
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 360mins
Adapted from thepost-itplace.com
Mix the soup, onion soup mix and water in the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the cube steaks and cover with the soup mixture. Cover and cook on low all day (about 7-8 hours).
Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes, or with your favorite side dish.
You'll also love
- Apple Rum Bread Pudding with... 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.6/5 (83 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- American Potato Salad 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse - Alice Springs... 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Sausage Wreath 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.5/5 (86 Votes)