Garlic Cheddar Chicken
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Ready In: 55 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
4. Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
5. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Baked Cheddar Chicken Chimichangas 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Bacon, Cheddar, Chicken & Rice Bake 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Chicken Paprika & Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paleo Mongolian Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Soup Ever 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prime Rib with Fresh Garlic and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese Onion Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken Parma 1/5 (1 Votes)