Cherry Walnut Chicken Salad
Easy chicken salad with a twist using fresh cherries and walnuts.
- 3 C. cooked, shredded chicken
- 3/4 C. chopped walnuts
- 2 celery stalks, diced(
- 2 C. pitted and cut in half fresh cherries
- 3/4 C. packed cilantro, diced (I use about 1/4 C. then adjust to taste)
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. chopped green onions
- salt and pepper
- crescent rolls
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight to let the flavors deepen.
2. Serve on crescent rolls or bread. Makes about 6 cups of chicken salad.
You'll also love
- Decadent Italian Cream Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Bouillabaisse 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Oatmeal 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Shrimp and Steak Stir Fry 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Black Forest Pound Cake with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Brown Sugar Pound Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey-Chicken Salad -- Southern... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)