Eggs Benedict Omelet Roll with Hollandaise
Make an omelet that serves a crowd--the trick? Baking, rolling and slicing into the right portions for your brunch-goers. This recipe puts a unique and interesting twist on the typical eggs bendict, and it makes it extremely easy to serve a crowd at any brunch or breakfast buffet. Serve with all of your favorite breakfast sides, mimosas, and coffee.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup each chopped fresh parsley and chives
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1 (9-ounce) package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 whole wheat English muffins, split
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Line 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over short sides of pan; spray with cooking spray. Whisk eggs, milk, flour, and herbs until blended; pour into prepared pan.
Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are almost set. Top with 1/2 cup cheese, ham, and remaining cheese. Bake 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, mix parsley, chives, cheese, ham, Miracle Whip, yogurt, mustard, and lemon juice in a microwaveable bowl until blended. Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Meanwhile, toast muffin halves.
Roll up omelet immediately after removing from oven, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place, seam side down, on platter; cut into 8 slices. Drizzle with sauce. Serve with muffins.
You'll also love
- Spiced Popcorn with Pecans &... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Noodle Kugel 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Winter Greens Salad 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Hoppin' John 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Bran Muffins 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Jalapeño-Cheese Grits Casserole 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Asparagus Omelette Wraps 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4/5 (4 Votes)