Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Who doesn’t love a recipe that isn’t only delicious, but easy to make? This Bacon and Cheese Quiche recipe definitely meets both of those qualifications. Even if you’ve never made a Quiche recipe before, you will feel like an expert after all is said and done. This is a quick, easy Easter brunch that the whole family can enjoy. Not only that, your family will think you spent hours in the kitchen creating this culinary masterpiece! With the amazing flavor of this bacon quiche and how quick and easy it is to make, this is bound to become a family favorite come Easter-time.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped onion, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare the pie crust according to package directions and place in a 9 inch glass pie pan.
Mix together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Layer the bacon, onion and cheese in the pie lined pan.
Pour the egg mixture over the top of cheese.
Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- APPLE SOUP (COLD) 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Yucatan-Style Turkey Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK ADOBADA I 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SPICY PORK MARINADE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Carbonara 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crustless Bacon & Cheese Quiche 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Bisquick Ham & Cheese Quiche 2.7/5 (21 Votes)