Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Quick, easy and hearty dinner with this Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe recipe that everyone in your family will love. Serve with a side of fries or tater tots.
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup A-1 steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons peppercorn steak seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced provolone, or mozzarella cheese
- Hamburger buns
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Brown beef in large skillet. Drain, set aside.
In the same pan heat oil and saute onion and green pepper for 4 minutes. Return beef to the pan. Whisk cornstarch into beef broth and add steak sauce all to beef. Add steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Simmer 10 minutes.
Toast hamburger buns. top with meat mixture and slice of cheese.
You'll also love
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Acorn & Delicata Squash... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Shish Kabobs on the Grill 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Peas, Mint and Sausage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BEEFMAN BURGUNDY POT ROAST 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ground Beef and Mushroom Carbonara 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
Review this recipe