Creamy Artichoke, Crab & Brie Dip
This Blue Cheese Artichoke Dip is a warm and creamy dip with blue cheese and artichokes. Great for your New Year's parties!
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 5 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 wheel Brie, rind removed, cubed (13.2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Minced zest 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 can lump crabmeat, drained (6.5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Thinly sliced toasted baguette
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Sauté onion in 3 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
Deglaze pan with wine; simmer until nearly evaporated. Stir in artichokes and cream;
simmer 1 minute, reduce heat to medium-low, then add Brie in batches, stirring until melted and smooth.
Off heat, stir in Dijon, zest, lemon juice, Worcestershire, cayenne, parsley, and
Spread crabmeat in prepared baking dish, then top with Brie mixture. Toss together panko and remaining 2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle over the top. Bake dip until bubbling and topping is golden, about 15 minutes. Serve dip with toasted baguette slices.
You'll also love
- One Pot Mushroom Rice 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pan Seared Filet of Sirloin with... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO HASH BROWNS 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Jicama with Berries and Lime 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Puff Pastries with Russian Tuna... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Scalloped corn 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.7/5 (19 Votes)