Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup crushed french fried onions
- 8 oz cheedar cheese, cubed
- Optional (these are REALLY good with a splash of pickle juice throw in)
Adapted from centslessdeals.com
1. In a large bowl combine egg, ground beef, flour, milk, bacon crumbles and
crushed french fried onions.
2. Mix well.
3. Shape meat mixture into a ball shape.
4. Stuff a cube of cheese into each meatball and cover with remaining meat
5. Place meatballs onto a foil lined baking pan or cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.