Pastrami Wrapped Caesar Chicken
- 8-10 pieces boneless chicken breast
- 5 Tbsp margarine, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 20 long slices pastrami
- 1-2 cups Caesar dressing
Using a sharp knife, butterfly the chicken breast to flatten it out. Place your hand on top of the breast. Carefully insert the knife into the thickest part of the breast, and draw it almost all the way through the breast. Make sure to keep the breast attached on one side. Open the chicken breast like a book. The chicken will now be easier to roll later on.
Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F. Mix together the margarine, garlic, onions, chives and parsley.
Spread the margarine on the inside of the chicken breast then roll them up and place in a pan. Once all of the chicken breasts are rolled with the herbed margarine, wrap in two slices of pastrami, and place back in the pan.
Pour the Caesar salad dressing all over the top of the pastrami wrapped chicken.
Cover the chicken and cook for 4 hours. Raise the temperature to 350 degrees and cook for another 20 minutes.
Slice that chicken open and just for kicks, serve over a Caesar salad. Between the herbed margarine, fatty pastrami and creamy dressing, the chicken is so moist and flavorful!
You'll also love
- Smoked Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Forty Clove Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Caesar Salad in Peppered Parmesan... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Herb Spaghetti with Lemon Chicken 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Morel... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach, Cheese, & Ham Stuffed... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)