Pumpkin Goat Cheese Dip with Crispy Sage
- 10 to 15 sage leaves
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- For serving: fresh vegetables, crackers, pita chips, bread
Adapted from crateandbarrel.com
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
To fry the sage leaves, heat the butter over medium heat. As soon as it melts and starts bubbling, throw the sage leaves in and let them cook on each side for 1 minute. Remove the leaves and place them on a paper towel to drain excess grease.
In a large bowl, whisk or mash together the goat cheese and cream cheese. You can also use an electric mixer to make this smooth and easy! Stir in the pumpkin puree, garlic cloves, fresh nutmeg, salt and pepper. Crumble in half of the sage leaves and mix again. Spoon the mixture in a baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once during cook time, until bubbly and golden. Remove from the oven and stir again. Top with the remaining sage leaves and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Creole - CC 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Hot Chocolate 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Haloumi With Figs &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach, Basil and Tomato Salad with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccolini, Sausage & Feta Galette 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash With Mushrooms... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Quinoa Risotto with Butternut... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins from Cake Mix 4/5 (2 Votes)