Banana Split Fluff Salad
Enjoy all your favorite banana split toppings in a creamy pudding dessert salad!
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Stir together pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened.
Fold in the Cool Whip.
Gently stir in the nuts, chocolate chips, cherries, marshmallows and bananas.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
Makes about 8 cups.
You'll also love
- Clean Banana Bread 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Mom's Best Marshmallow & Coconut... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- BBQ Roasted Whole Chicken with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sous Vide Coconut Rice Pudding 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Doctored Pickles 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Corned Beef Sliders on Potato... 4/5 (2 Votes)