Southwestern Taco Pasta Salad
- 1 box penne pasta, cooked
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 carton grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 jar (16oz) chunky salsa, medium
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
In large bowl, toss together pasta, beans, corn, tomatoes, 1 cup cheese, and green peppers.
Sprinkle taco seasoning over top; mix well.
Pour salsa over pasta and mix well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese before serving.