BBQ Pulled Pork Hash
A great way to use leftover barbecue pulled pork, this recipe for BBQ Pulled Pork Hash is just what you need to start the weekend right.
- 2 cups hash browns, frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup white onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup BBQ pulled pork
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from savoryexperiments.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in a large, oven safe (preferably cast iron) skillet.
Add hash browns and onion, cooking according to directions, minus 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and toss. Using the back of a spoon, create 4 wells and crack eggs into each one. Equally divide BBQ pulled pork in dollops around eggs. Transfer to oven.
Bake until egg whites are opaque, but yolks are still shiny and runny, approximately 4-5 minutes.
Top with cheese and return to oven until melted. approximately 1 minute.
Remove, serve and enjoy your BBQ Pulled Pork Hash!
You'll also love
- Radish, Orange & Goat Cheese Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian-Style Spicy Coleslaw 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Xinjiang Cumin Lamb 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- David Lee's Biscuits, Perfect for... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Leg of Lamb with Summer... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak Fingers 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Low Carb Cheesy Pork Enchiladas 4.6/5 (21 Votes)