- 1 can pink frozen lemonade concentrate - (5 or 6 oz)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate - (5 or 6 oz)
- 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine chilled
- Chopped mint leaves plus sprigs for garnishing
- 8 small slices honeydew melon
Place limeade and lemonade concentrate in a pitcher or punch bowl. Add Champagne and chopped mint and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pour into individual glasses and garnish each glass with a sprig of mint and a slice of honeydew.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.