- 1 can pink frozen lemonade concentrate - (5 or 6 oz)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate - (5 or 6 oz)
- 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine chilled
- Chopped mint leaves plus sprigs for garnishing
- 8 small slices honeydew melon
Place limeade and lemonade concentrate in a pitcher or punch bowl. Add Champagne and chopped mint and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pour into individual glasses and garnish each glass with a sprig of mint and a slice of honeydew.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Seared Scallops And Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp And Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Eyed Pea And Sausage Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Ice Ring 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage And Grapes With Saba 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green And Yellow Beans In Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)