Apple Orchard Chicken Salad
This tangy chicken salad packs a powerful crunch, thanks to chopped apple, celery and toasted walnuts.
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts, toasted
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix first 3 ingredients until blended.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mayo mixture; mix lightly.
Prepare using KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
Add 1 cup seedless grapes, halved.
Prepare using a store-bought rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken.
You'll also love
- Fried Italian Turkey & Cheese... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fresh Cherry Tomato and Sweet... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Tilapia with Lemon Butter,... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Farmgirl Susan's Savory Tomato and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Burgers with Cheddar and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sautéed Swiss Chard with Almonds 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry, Apple and Rhubarb... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)