Popcorn, chocolate and nuts held together with melted marshmallows? Sign me up! Sweet and salty, this is the perfect snack!
- 1 (16-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 quarts popcorn, popped
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 (16-ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the marshmallows, butter and oil until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and salt.
In a very large bowl, combine the popcorn, M&M's and peanuts. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and mix well.
Press into two greased 13x9-inch pans. Let stand for 2 hours or until set. Cut into bars and remove from pans.
Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Spiced Orange and Vanilla Pudding 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Crescent City Red Beans & Rice... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Vegan Tofu Turkey (Tofurkey) 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Summer Garden Succotash 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate"... 4.2/5 (42 Votes)
- Coffee Roasted Almond + Toasted... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Cheese & Avocado Fried... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake 4.6/5 (12 Votes)