Chili Relleno Squares
Little Mexican chile quiches will be a hit at any party. These appetizers are super-easy to make without a separate step for the crust to fuss with.
- 12 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (4-ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Layer cheeses and chilies in a greased 8 inch square baking dish, starting and ending with cheese.
In a bowl, beat the eggs. Mix in milk and flour. Pour over cheese.
Bake 30 minutes or until set.
Cut into small squares. Serve warm.
Can be made ahead and reheated.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Balls 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Barbecue Deviled Eggs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese with Bacon and... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue 4.4/5 (28 Votes)