Easy Banana Pudding Parfaits
These easy banana pudding parfait desserts are a breeze to make, elegant looking and most importantly - DELICIOUS!
- 12 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 small banana, cut into 10 slices, divided
- 2 JELL-O Vanilla Pudding Snacks
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Crush 10 wafers to form coarse crumbs; place 1/4 of the crumbs in each of 2 parfait glasses.
Top each with 1 tablespoon COOL WHIP, 2 banana slices and half of 1 pudding snack.
Repeat layers of crumbs, bananas and pudding.
Refrigerate 15 minutes. Meanwhile, wrap reserved banana slices tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to use.
Top parfaits with remaining COOL WHIP, wafers and banana slices just before serving.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue cake 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple & Cinnamon Muffins with a... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sausage Mushroom Quiche 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Bunny Bum Cupcakes 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Valentine’s Day Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Banana Jumbo Muffins 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread 4.4/5 (33 Votes)