Spiced Pork Chops with Red Cabbage and Raisins
- 3 tbsp - olive oil
- 4 - bone-in pork rib chops (about 1 inch thick; 2 pounds total)
- 1 tsp - ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 - onion, sliced
- 1/2 - small head red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup - golden raisins
- 1/4 cup - red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup - chopped fresh dill
- bread (optional)
Cooking time 25mins
1) Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2) Season the pork with the cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼teaspoon pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
3)Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a second skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
4)To the second skillet, add the cabbage, raisins, vinegar, ¼ cup water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
5)Cook the cabbage mixture, covered, tossing occasionally, until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in the dill.
6)Serve the cabbage mixture with the pork and bread, if desired.
You'll also love
- Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with ShoeString... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Char Siu Pork Shoulder... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mexican Pork Discada 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PEAR MARTINI 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raisin Applesauce Bars & Caramel... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Amish One-Pan Ground Beef and... 5/5 (1 Votes)