Sweet and Sour Cherry Lemonade
- 4 cups of organic cherries, cut and pitted
- 4 lemons juiced, about 1/2 cup liquid
- 3 cups filtered water
- 15 drops stevia or 1 TB raw honey
1. Wash cherries and remove all of the fruit from around the pit and put in bowl. You need 4 cups of cut up cherries. Add to blender jar.
2. Next, juice lemons with a fine-mesh strainer. You should collect about 1/2 cup of lemon juice. Add this to blender jar.
3. Add 1 TB raw honey or 15 drops of stevia. If you add honey, blend for about 5-10 seconds now. Then add 3 cups of filtered water. If you use stevia, you don’t have to pre-blend. Just add water and blend for about 30 seconds.
4. Drain through your fine-mesh strainer and store in a glass container. A Mason jar works wonderfully.
5. Serve over ice or with add a 1/3 of club soda to 2/3 lemonade as a sparkling drink.