Hot Fudge Sundae Poke Cake Recipe
Delicious and rich sundays and ooey gooey poke cakes combine in this yummy dessert recipe! This chocolate and strawberry forward recipe is sure to please friends and family alike.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 jar fudge sauce
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cup whole milk
- 1 container whipped topping
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 110mins
Adapted from delish.com
Bake the cake according to the package's instructions. Let it cool for 20 minutes, then poke holes all over the top of the cake.
Microwave the hot fudge sauce for 30-40 seconds, stir, then pour into all of the holes of the cake. Whisk the pudding mix and milk, then pour that in every hole of the cake as well.
Place it in the fridge for an hour to set.
Cover with a layer of whipped topping (or softened ice cream), then garnish with sliced strawberries and bananas, and an extra drizzle of fudge sauce.
You'll also love
- Eggnog Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Sweet Cornbread... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroon Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Boston Sour Cream Cake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pineapple Poke Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (56 Votes)