Lemon Cooler Muddy Buddies
Know those scrumptious little lemon cooler cookies that come in a box? Well, here's an addicting little treat that tastes just like 'em!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (3 oz) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (0.23 oz) packet unsweetened lemonade Kool-Aid powder
- 1 cup confectioners powdered sugar
Place cereal in a large mixing bowl or pot; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the Jell-O powder, Kool-Aid powder, and confectioners sugar; set aside.
Melt chocolate chips per package directions. Pour melted chocolate over the cereal and stir gently to coat evenly.
Pour cereal mixture and Jell-O mixture into a plastic ziptop bag and gently shake until completely coated. Pour out onto a large baking sheet to set.
For lime lovers, use lime Jell-O and lime Kool-Aid instead of lemon.
You'll also love
- Fully loaded potatoe casserole 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Cream Cheese filled Banana Bread 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Food Trifle 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Spicy Citrus Shrimp Fajitas 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Dessert Bars 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Curd Doughnuts 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
Review this recipe