Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
Layers of angel food cake bits, sugared strawberries, pudding and whipped cream topped off with more whipped cream and strawberries!
- 1 store-bought angel food cake
- 24 ounce container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 24 ounce or 3 cups vanilla pudding (We used 6+ small individual cups this time)
- 16 ounce container whipped cream, slightly less than the whole container
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
Adapted from sabbyinsuburbia.blogspot.de
Tear angel food cake into medium pieces. Begin layering cake, strawberries, pudding and whip cream in a large clear glass bowl. Continue irregular layers, filling the bowl.
Top entire dessert with a solid layer of whip cream. Slice a few fresh strawberries for garnish.
Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.