Strawberry Pineapple Smoothies
This fast and easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothies recipe is also healthy and delicious so that you can take a good quality breakfast with you while you're on-the-go on any busy weekday. Filled with the sweet flavors of strawberries, pineapple, fresh banana, and vanilla or plain yogurt for a smoothie that will ensure you get the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to not only start the day but to get through it.
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Process until thick and smooth. Add ice to thicken, if desired, or milk to thin.
You'll also love
- Mini Crostini Appetizers 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cake from Cook's... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.1/5 (88 Votes)
- Holly's Summer Sangria 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemonade Cake 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Breakfast... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)