Strawberry Pineapple Smoothies
This fast and easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothies recipe is also healthy and delicious so that you can take a good quality breakfast with you while you're on-the-go on any busy weekday. Filled with the sweet flavors of strawberries, pineapple, fresh banana, and vanilla or plain yogurt for a smoothie that will ensure you get the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to not only start the day but to get through it.
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Process until thick and smooth. Add ice to thicken, if desired, or milk to thin.
You'll also love
- Beef Roni Recipe 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Tea Bread 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Crisp 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry Gelato 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Apple Harvest Pound Cake with... 4.4/5 (51 Votes)