- 1 tub Chive & Onion Creem Cheese
- 2 cups fat free Chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 10 slickes bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 lbs potatoes cut into 1/4 slices
- 1 onion thinkly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cobly/Monterey Jack
Heat oven 400 f
Cook cream cheese spread, broth and milk in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
Reserve 2 Tbsp bacon, Layer half each of the potatoes, onions and remaining bacon in 13x9 pan. Repeat layers and creem cheese sauce, cover.
Bake 1 1/2 hoursor until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering and topping with shredded cheese and resevered bacon the last 10 minutes.