Mexican White Cheese Dip
Queso? Yes! This Mexican cheese dip is easy to make. Serve with chips or with your favorite Mexican meal.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- 1/2 pound white american cheese
- 1/4 cup milk (more if you want your dip thinner)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilis
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 15mins
Place cheese, milk, and butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
Heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in the green chilis, cumin, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper. Remember, it doesn't take much cayenne.
Add more milk if you want it thinner.
Serve immediately with chips, tortillas, and your favorite Mexican dish.
You'll also love
- Corned Beef and Vegetables -... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Nana's Small Fried Apple Pies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Salsa 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Bacon Pepper Jelly Pecan Baked... 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe