Fresh Tomato Salsa
The secret ingredient in this delicious fresh tomato salsa is the Italian dressing. Your guests will never be able to guess it but they'll for sure go back for more and more!
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Combine tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, jalapeno, and Italian dressing.
Stir until well combined.
Serve with your chip of choice.
You'll also love
- Southern-Style Fried Fish Sandwich 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Healthy Banana Waffles 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Blueberry Blue Velvet Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Maple-Banana Tart (Tarte Tatin) 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Oriental Broccoli (or Cabbage)... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- 50 Fresh Corn Recipes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic & Cheese Pull-Apart Bread 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)