Crockpot Mississippi Chicken Thighs
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- 3 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Au Jus Gravy Mix or Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/2 Stick of Butter (1/4 Cup)
- 6 Pepperoncinis (hot chili peppers)
Adapted from recipesthatcrock.com
Lay chicken thighs in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Sprinkle mixes on top.
Slice butter and place evenly on top.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
You'll also love
- Smoked Turkey Reubens 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Canned Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ravioli with Roasted Red Pepper... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Chamorro Chicken Curry 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Smoked Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shredded Tex-Mex Crockpot Chicken 4.5/5 (15 Votes)