Two-Ingredient Creamy Garlic Broccoli
- 3 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic hummus
- touch of butter + black pepper + lemon juice to taste
1. Steam, boil, roast or grill your broccoli florets.
2. Toss the warm florets in the hummus — coating it as you would pasta with pasta sauce.
3. Serve warm or place in the fridge to chill. This broccoli is delicious served both warm and chilled.
Add lemon juice and black pepper over top to serve.
You'll also love
- Joy of Cooking Couscous 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dream Cake with Cinnamon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ORANGE TARRAGON MARINADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MONGOLIAN BEEF AND CABBAGE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Divan with Fresh Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlicky Popcorn with Mexican... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)