Creamsicle Orange Smoothie
Start your day with a flavorful fruit smoothie. This drink is as delicious as breakfast, but also serves well as an afternoon snack or even a frosty dessert.
- I take one Orange diced up, take skin off, and take seeds out.
- 1/3 cup of low fat cottage cheese,
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk,
- 10 ice cubes,
- 1 teaspoon of orange extract
- 3 packets of Truvia.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine ingredient and blend together.
You'll also love
- Coffee Meringue Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cinnamon Sugar Apple Noodles 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Fresh Campari Tomato Sauce 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Pan Telera - Torta Rolls 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate-Pear Tea Bread 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Individual Orange Souffles 4.4/5 (13 Votes)