Orange Mocha Smoothie
Orange and coffee flavors go well together. Adding them to a smoothie makes for a delicious smoothie with a small caffeinated kick.
- 1/4 cup cold chocolate milk
- 1 packet Folgers® Fresh Breaks™ Breakfast Blend Roasted Concentrated Coffee
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or milk
- 3 rounded scoops orange sherbet (1 1/4 cups)
- Whipped cream
- Fresh orange slice, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from folgerscoffee.com
Chill a tall 10-ounce glass in freezer.
Combine chocolate milk and instant coffee in blender container. Mix until coffee is dissolved. Add half-and-half and sherbet. Pulse blender to desired consistency.
Pour into chilled glass. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with orange slice. Serve with straw and long-handled spoon.
You'll also love
- Chocolate & Creamy Orange Mousse 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookie Martini 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Perfect Iced Coffee 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Skinny Orange Creamsicle Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)