Tilapia Tomato Basil Fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 1/2 inch thick (1 lb)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In shallow dish, combine lemon juice, peel and oil. Dip fillets into lemon mixture turning to coat. Place in baking dish.
Sprinkle basil, salt and pepper over fillets. Spoon tomatoes over fillets.
Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
You'll also love
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mexican Pork Discada 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PEAR MARTINI 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Creamy Rosemary... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ENGLISH MUFFIN CRAB APPETIZERS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)