Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip (aka- Unicorn Poop)
simple, fun, and extremely tasty dessert dip
- 8 oz (1 pkt)- Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup- Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup- white cake mix
- 1 cup- 10x
- 1 tsp van ext
- 1/4 cup- Sprinkles, rainbow nonpareils
- 1 box- Graham Crackers, broken into their segments
- may use 1/2 tsp van bean paste instead
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Beat cream cheese, with hand mixer, until light and fluffy/whipped (abt 3 min @ medium speed).
2. Mix in sour cream and vanilla, until incorporated
3. Slowly add in 10x and cake mix, until combined, making sure to scrape down sides of the bowl
4. **Gently fold in sprinkles
5. Serve chilled, with the graham cracker dippers, pretzels, or fresh fruit slices, etc.
**If making more than 12 hours in advance, (option 1)- do not add in the sprinkles until the day of. Allow the mixture to warm up slightly and stir in the sprinkles then. (option 2)- Add the sprinkles, but do not over stir, because the colors will begin to run and muck up the appearance.