Ultimate Chicken Pasta Salad
Sweet and savory chicken pasta salad is perfect for an easy dinner. Cherries give it a bit of tart sweetness, with almonds and celery giving a bit of crunch.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) box gemelli pasta
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup sweetened dried cherries
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Cooking time 150mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
In large bowl, mix cooked pasta, chicken, cherries and celery. Mix dressing mixture again with wire whisk to recombine; pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving to chill salad and blend flavors. Stir in almonds.
You'll also love
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Avocado... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Paprika Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, and Rice... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Bread Dipping Oil 3.7/5 (60 Votes)
- Golden Macaroni & Cheese 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Roast 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Arugula Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (8 Votes)