4-Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream
Vegan and missing ice cream? Cry no more with this vegan ice cream recipe. Whether you use almond, cashew, or coconut milk, you'll never miss dairy ice cream again. This recipe is perfect for you to put your own spin on it by adding whatever mix-ins you'd like. Chunks of your favorite candy bar, assorted roasted nuts, or even fresh strawberries make a scrumptious addition to this recipe.
- 2 cups milk of choice or nondairy creamer or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, brown sugar or xylitol for sugar-free
- pinch Stevia or 1 extra tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional ingredients for whatever flavor you desire
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix all ingredients (except optional ingredients, if they are chunky) in a dish. If you have an ice-cream maker: simply transfer to your ice cream maker and watch the magic. I have a Cuisinart, and it took 12 to 14 minutes to turn the liquid into ice cream. Make sure your ice cream maker’s base is completely frozen before use, or it will not work.
You can eat it straight from the machine or freeze a few hours for a firmer texture. Homemade ice cream is best the day it’s made, but you can keep it in your freezer for about 2 weeks.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Singapore Shrimp Noodles 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Original Treats™ 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pecan Caramel Ice Cream 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Mountain Dew Ice Cream 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Peach Dumplings 4.3/5 (19 Votes)